With the new academic year fast approaching, this session will help parents and carers prepare their child for a return to school.
The disruptions to education, extended time away from school, and the measures in place to protect people from the spread of COVID have left many children feeling unprepared and anxious about returning to the classroom.
Expert practitioner and occupational therapist Shelley Williams will go through the steps you can take to help children transition back to school, including:
· How to get back into school uniform
· What to expect in the new classroom environment
· Re-establishing school routines
· How to develop a sensory story with you child
· Q&A session for parents / carers.