Caudwell Children is a registered charity that provides emotional and practical support to disabled children and their families.
Our Services Include:
- Autism Service – ASD Assessments, OT Sensory Pathway Assessments, Workshops for parents and children aged 4 -11 years.
- Family Support – Families with support, signposting and information at the point of diagnosis or during treatment.
- Equipment – Funding towards Mobility, sensory and specialist sports equipment.
- Treatment – Funding towards vital treatments that can dramatically change or save a child’s life.
- Therapy – Access to therapy programmes for children with cerebral palsy, brain injuries and other associated conditions
- Supported Breaks – Teaching practical life skills through activity programmes, family trips and accredited courses.