Our upcoming bite-size webinar series will look at child protection issues, including as a child transitions to adulthood. The sessions are tailored to parents who have children with additional needs but will also benefit you if you support these families.
The lunch time sessions will be just 30 minutes each, followed by 15 minutes where we’ll answer your questions.
Each session will focus on different issues surrounding child protection and the law. The dates and sessions are as follows:
- Monday 15 February: Education, Health And Care Plans (EHCPs) And The Law
- Monday 22 February: Preparing You And Your Child For Their Transition To Adulthood
- Monday 1 March: Planning For The Future And Why It’s Important
- Monday 8 March: Property And Affairs Deputyships For Your Child
- Monday 15 March: Welfare Benefits Available To You And Your Family
- Monday 22 March: Let’s Talk About Relationships, Sexual Consent And Appropriate Behaviour.
Sign up here: https://events.irwinmitchell.com/bitesizewebinars