The Sheffield Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus (SHASBaH) is a local registered charity helping those affected by Spina Bifida, Hydrocephalus and other related conditions. Since 1964 we have been providing support for individuals and families by offering:
– Information and resources through our newsletter
– Social events to combat loneliness and encourage a sense of community
– Our pioneering befriending project
– Financial aid via small grants
– Further support through our close affiliation with the National Association charity, SHINE (Spina Bifida – Hydrocephalus – Information – Networking – Equality)
Our committee consists of dedicated volunteers with invaluable personal experience of supporting a loved one living with Spina Bifida and/or Hydrocephalus. We are here to give you specialist support that is specifically designed for the needs of you and your family.