Sign up to our ‘Making music’ workshop and learn how to make your own song!
During the workshop, we will use the app ‘Garageband’. Garageband is a free app that you can download from the app store.
In the workshop, we can cover:
- Creating a new blank song project
- Working with live loops to create a piece of music
- Auditioning and selecting Apple Loops
- Arranging Apple loops on the grid
- Performing the composition by triggering loops
- Adding audio from the microphone
- Exploring effects and mixing
- Sharing the finished song
We welcome children to join in with our ‘Get creative: Making music’ workshops.
The workshops are held online via Zoom with a staff member from the Family Fund team.
To make sure you can use your iPad during the workshop, you will need to join the Zoom call on another device, such as a smartphone.
Click here to sign up for the workshop by completing our online registration form.
You can email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01904 550066 for more information.