About the event
Sport can have a positive impact on the lives of people with disabilities, helping them discover a newfound independence and support network.
This exclusive event will give you all the information you need about the disability sports available across the country, and how you or someone you know can get involved.
You’ll hear from several inclusive sports organisations which specialise in providing a safe and fun environment for people of all ages. Speakers from Boccia England, the England Amputee Football Association, Adaptive Martial Arts and the Inclusive Tennis Network, plus the Activity Alliance charity, will discuss:
· Their story so far as an organisation
· What each sport is and how to play it
· Who can take part and how to get involved
· The benefits of each sport
· The different locations where each sport is offered, and the events taking place in the future.
We hope you can join us. Please RSVP below to reserve your place.