About this event
The world of AAC is constantly changing – new software and technology, new strategies, new evidence about use of AAC, and new social and political developments. The day will be open to;
– AAC users, parents, carers and professionals
– Professionals specialising in AAC who want to update their knowledge on fast-changing technology and contribute to their Continuing Professional Development
– People who work with children or adults with severe speech, language or communication difficulties
– Everyone with an interest in communication technology
- An opportunity to get hands on with the latest communication aids.
- Discover the latest developments in AAC products, direct from many of the UK’s leading suppliers.
- An opportunity to see the latest product demonstrations by our Commercial Members. They are among the UK’s leading suppliers of communication aids, equipment, software, and symbol systems.
- You can get up-to-date information on the range of AAC products available in the UK.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this event on email@example.com.
The Exhibition Centre is located near to a multi-storey car park at the centre of the University of Leeds and has easy access for wheelchairs users.
Tea/coffee will be provided.
Car parking is available. You need to book it in advance and you will have to pay for it on the day.
Covid Safety Measures:
- Keeping you safe is our highest priority. Therefore, we ask that you follow the University guidelines below. In booking your tickets, you agree to the following:
- Please wear face coverings in all communal areas for the duration of the event.
- Use the provided hand sanitiser on entry and exit.
- If you have any additional needs, please let us know in advance via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will keep you updated as Government guidance is issued prior to the event.
To fulfil our contractual obligation to you, as an attendee, MEETinLEEDS (the conference team at the University of Leeds) and Communication Matters will use the information you give to manage your event attendance.