Sheffield Parent Carer Forum is an independent local charity run by and for parents of children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities. We connect almost 2,000 families from across Sheffield to provide mutual support, share information and influence policy and practice.
We support families by:
- Providing an information and signposting service
- Organising information events and training sessions for parents
- Organising social events where families can meet each other
- Gathering parents’ views and representing them at strategic meetings
- Providing training to raise awareness of the issues faced by our families
It’s free to join – you can join via our website (www.sheffieldparentcarerforum.org.uk/become-a-member/) or call us on 0300 321 4721 to request a membership form.