Sign up to our ‘Getting started’ workshop to learn more about the basic settings on your iPad.
In the workshop, we can cover:
- An overview of the most useful iPad apps
- A walk through of the settings
- Setting up iPad shortcuts
- Accessing the Apple Store
- Question and answer with our experienced trainer
The workshops are held online via Zoom with a staff member from the Family Fund team.
To make sure you can use your iPad during the workshop, you will need to join the Zoom call on another device, such as a smartphone.
Click here to sign up for the workshop by completing our online registration form.
You can email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01904 550066 for more information.